Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Frankie Muniz just shared my screenplay page for "Agent Cody Banks 3: Aging Cody Banks"

I like to write at least one screenplay page a day to keep myself fresh, even if I do not have a writing-in-progress, so I will often write a page for a sequel or spin-off to a movie I love that will never be made as a script that will never be finished. It is a fun exercise and it lets me imagine what a Princess Diaries/Legally Blonde crossover would look like without fully committing all my free time to it.
I'm the guy who wrote the Muppets Great Gatsby script that went viral last year so I have experience with getting sudden writing attention... but this was different.
Frankie Muniz made a post about how funny it would be to make a new movie with the character of Cody Banks at age 36 so I shared a page for what an Agent Cody Banks 3 screenplay would look like. Frankie Muniz almost immediately shared it himself! It was such a cool shout-out that has made my day, I can remember renting those movies from Blockbuster all the time when I was a kid and now... this actor I grew up with has read something I wrote!
My advice to aspiring screenwriters is to always put yourself out there. I needed that boost today of someone saying they enjoy my writing and it came from the most unlikely but touching source.



Submitted February 22, 2022 at 02:03AM by ScreamingVegetable https://ift.tt/AnYOKe5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health