Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Which Movie Soundtracks do you think not just elevate their film, but are stand-alone masterpieces?

For me, the OST for Her (2013) , scored by Arcade Fire and Owen Pallett, is truly beautiful and acts as the heart and soul of the film. "Photograph" and "Song on the Beach" especially had such an effect on me, I literally taught myself piano just so I could play something that beautiful

Others that come to mind are the palpable soundscapes of Annihilation (You know that sound if you've heard it,) the haunting themes and melodies of Cloud Atlas, and while not 'stand alone, ' the cohesiveness of Edgar Wright's Baby Driver making the music and the film inseparable

What do you think are some film soundtracks that truly stand out like this?



Submitted February 22, 2022 at 01:58AM by SageNineMusic https://ift.tt/vQS8sHc

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health