Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Free Guy is such a weird movie but it was also one of the few movies I've enjoyed since the past year.

I know I'm late here, but I just watched Free Guy and I wanted to share my thoughts. At first look it's basically just The Lego Movie, GTA, and some Ready Player One with a production team that tries hard to appeal to the kids (and of course Ryan Reynolds being attractive to sum everything up /s). My point still stands even after watching the movie.

I'm the kind of person that overuses the word "cringe" quite often and this is one of the words I'd use to describe the movie. Oddly though, Free Guy seems like it knows it's cringe, knows it's being cliche. Satirical even. Does anyone else agree? Do I sound stupid for pointing this out because it's obvious?

That said, I'd say I enjoyed the movie because it's so... happy? Lighthearted is a better way to describe it.

That's why it's weird. I don't even know if I'd call it good or bad. But it was interesting.

EDIT: damn, now I feel like I have to check whether people like a movie before deciding to like it at all myself.



Submitted March 14, 2022 at 07:00AM by notZ987 https://ift.tt/q7Dda8t

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health