Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

John C Reilly is one of the greatest male actors today.

Yeah he’s done some pretty bad movies like Holmes and Watson, but he’s also shown how incredible he is in films like Walk Hard, Talladega Nights, Stepbrothers, and The Little Hours to name a few. Not only is he hilarious, but he is an incredible actor who doesn’t let the comedy upstage the entire performance (something that ruins a movie with the fact that comedy is subjective). Often times you see drama actors struggle with comedic roles (Mark Wahlberg comes to mind), but I think comedy is much harder and with the performances I’ve seen from John C Reilly, he could act in anything.

Edit: I didn’t know he had done so many dramas before moving more to comedy. I was born in 1995 so my scope was limited and I grew up knowing him as a comedian. I have some serious catching up to do. Please keep recommending movies I’m going to have a serious Reilly marathon tonight and over spring break.

Edit 2: Getting a lot of downvotes, which is fine but just know I’m going to assume you’re a Mark Wahlberg stan and judge accordingly unless you give some explanation.



Submitted March 07, 2022 at 03:17AM by MasterBigBean https://ift.tt/yqv35xr

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health