Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The first Scary Movie is actually good, I will die on that hill

Don’t get me wrong, there’s a ton of dated jokes in the movie. But unlike the “Friedman and seltzer” garbage that it spawned it actually has some good comedy. The “wassup” scene is an example of a scene that should be dated but ends up being timeless. It’s spoofing a commercial that no one remembers, but it still works because everyone knows stoners like that. And ghostface’s mask changing to a smile and then tongue sticking out will always be a good gag. I’d say it is better than Scream at the very least. The convoluted plot of the villain in scream always ruined it for me, so I enjoyed their spoof on it



Submitted March 26, 2022 at 12:38AM by ExceedsTheCharacterL https://ift.tt/7MNd2zK

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health