Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What were some of the best acting debuts that you've seen?

For me: Edward Norton in Primal Fear. I mean, I always enjoyed Richard Gere's movies, I think he's a great actor, especially in The Mothman Prophecies & An Officer and a Gentleman but here in this film, Norton really stole the show in a film that had an excellent cast of actors already. Gere gave a damn good performance IMHO especially near the end but man, Norton's acting in that film put him on my radar as an actor to keep on the look for, he was even better in American History X IMHO.

Alan Rickman in Die Hard. I mean, you'd never expect that that was his very first film role & performance but he absolutely killed it, very memorable performance and great way to kick off a career, such an iconic performance & role for him. RIP!

Anya Taylor-Joy in The VVitch. Technically she was first 'The Feeder Girl' in Vampire Academy before this but since her scene was deleted, I figured I'd could count this. This was such a great performance from her, it's still my favorite performance of hers with Split coming close second & I thought she was solid in TQG & LNIS too but her performance in The VVitch made me a fan. I also loved Natalie Portman's performance in The Professional, she was so good in that. There are alot of good ones out there & some great ones too but what are some of the best acting debuts that you've seen?



Submitted March 13, 2022 at 07:20AM by ThatKoffeeBurns https://ift.tt/8leaQTB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health