Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Actors who just up and disappeared

Rachael Taylor

She hasn't acted in anything since 2019 and has no social media presence; it's weird how she basically managed to get out of public view entirely after playing one of the main characters in a major Marvel TV show like Jessica Jones

And I also wonder why; I know people had problems with her character in Jessica Jones but, unlike Kelly Marie Tran or anyone from Star Wars or Ghostbusters 2016, I never saw anyone blame her for how her character was written so I don't THINK she was bullied off social media or anything

I don't know maybe she just needed a break from acting...and the pandemic made that break even longer but the only recent thing I could find on her is she's apparently writing a TV show that's being filmed in Australia



Submitted April 27, 2022 at 06:33PM by mranimal2 https://ift.tt/wY8OdE5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health