Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I am so impressed by the believability of 'The Godfather' (1972)

I watched The Godfather (parts 1 & 2) for the first time this week. I went in knowing very little about the series other than the fact that it is generally highly regarded and was very influential in it's time.
What stood out most to me about the movies was not the story, although it was both fascinating and well-written. Or the performances, although I think Marlon Brando as 'Vito Corleone' is now one of my all-time favorite performances. Rather, what stood out to me most what was the feeling throughout the entire movie that I was staring into a time machine. "Immersive" would be an enormous understatement. The locations, the decor, the furniture, the cars, the food, the music, THE SICILY SCENES! They all came together and made me feel like I was getting the chance to observe actual events that took place between real people in an age well before my own.

Needless to say I was very impressed with the series.



Submitted April 10, 2022 at 02:30AM by LinkedPioneer https://ift.tt/ROPGfQc

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health