Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Why does r/movies delete pretty much 90% of threads for some reason?

Just today I stumbled upon two interesting discussions with 700 comments and 1000 comments and when I wanted to return to them they were gone. The doctor strange poster is up but for some reason it's not the official poster but the imax poster? I feel like I have to come here every other hour so that I don't miss anything.

What is this sub supposed to contain anyway except for those promo shots with weird long titles from that one guy and some occassional trailers but that's not a given either? I understand deleting the 'le under8ted jam' post but not actual news, interviews, and articles?



Submitted April 08, 2022 at 12:08AM by eyburns https://ift.tt/GnWCrKR

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health