Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Legally blonde (2001) was a delightful suprise

After ignoring the movie for a long time i finally got around to watch it. As the start of the movie I tried to hate it, all those cliches and the barbie doll acting of all the girls in the start made me cringe. But then the story started to pick up the pace, Elle starts to defy all the stereotypes about blondes. The movie was spot on, both from the legal point of view and what the point it was making. The main character was innocent and quick witted. The warm hostallity between Elle and Vivan was also great.The dialogue writing and delivery was pretty good. Elle had so many good comebacks, my favourite was "nice outfit" "oh I like your outfit too. Except when I dress up as a frigid bitch I try not to look so constipated." It was a great flick.



Submitted May 09, 2022 at 01:28AM by BlackSkull7X https://ift.tt/FIfHplL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health