Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies where you went in blind and were caught off guard?

I feel like this is rarer and rarer nowadays, but have you ever watched a movie knowing next-to-nothing about it, and been totally surprised by the direction it took?

Mine was a movie called Kilo Two Bravo. All I knew was what it said on the Netflix description, which is that it was a true story about British soldiers in the War in Afghanistan. I assumed it would depict some kind of battle between isolated British soldiers and an outnumbering force of Afghan militia, kind of like Lone Survivor. Instead, about 15 minutes in the British troops accidentally wander into the middle of an unmarked, Soviet-era minefield, and the whole movie is about them trying to get back out safely. I still remember the moment when they’d been in the minefield for a while and if clicked for me, “…oh this isn’t a detour this is the WHOLE MOVIE.” Ended up being a really tense watch and a great change of pace from what I’d been expecting.



Submitted May 07, 2022 at 11:05PM by Transcendentalplan https://ift.tt/JGnWBNt

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health