Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Great movies that you wouldn't watch again because they are so emotionally intense

Inspired by the Grave of the Fireflies thread.

What are great movies that are usually considered good to great, but that you wouldn't want to watch again because they are emotionally overwhelming?

Mine-

Babel - amazing film in every sense of the word, but it is probably the most depressing ending I have ever seen. Most of the movie isn't depressing, but it turns amazingly sad and depressing at the end.

Atonement - amazing film, but that reveal at the end. I yelled at the TV when it happened. Probably ranks up there with The Sixth Sense when it comes to "I did not see that coming" type of ending.

The Kite Runner - I'd call this just a good film, not great like the other two. But the subject mater and all is just kind of depressing and I don't see myself ever wanting to watch it again.

BTW I would watch Atonement again because it is an amazing film overall. But probably not Babel due to it being too depressing

I would recommend Atonement and Babel to any film lover as both are great films. Both were best picture nominees with six and seven overall nominations, ironically both won best score and nothing else.



Submitted July 14, 2022 at 02:19AM by JGCities https://ift.tt/zSGKJUg

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health