Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies with the biggest gap between your opinion and the consensus

I walked out of Cloud Atlas thinking it was a masterpiece. I was quite quite quite surprised to go in the internet afterwards and find out that everyone hated it.

I also think I need to re-watch The Batman. When I saw it I was a bit bothered by the length. I also felt like the movie repeated a specific plot element one too many times in the middle. However the movie was universally loved, and I'm willing to admit that I need to give it another chance and may have been wrong.

What have been the films where your personal opinion on the film deviates the hardest from the critical/general consensus?



Submitted July 06, 2022 at 01:47AM by notmyusername77 https://ift.tt/3jzt5eF

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health