Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If a horror film doesn’t have the budget for decent CGI they should just rewrite the part of the script that calls for CGI and go a different route.

I just finished ‘No One Gets Out Alive’ on Netflix and it was a middle of the road horror movie, 6/10, good 90 minute watch with some good imagery, creepy moments and good enough story.

But in the last 20 minutes of the movie this paranormal monster/entity comes on screen and the CGI was so laughably bad that it ruined the entire viewing experience. I feel like it wasn’t totally necessary, they easily could have done practical effects and got a far more creepier scene out of it.

I just feel like a lot of horror movies use the CGI monster or entity in the third act and it can completely take you out of it and ruin the film. Another film I just saw that I really enjoyed that was kind of ruined for me by poor CGI was the cursed.

Has any horror fans had this happen, wanted to get others take on it.



Submitted August 15, 2022 at 09:42AM by Infinite-Promotion75 https://ift.tt/CJe6Xl2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health