Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Total Recall (1990) is over 30 years old and the only thing that feels outdated by it is the term ‘Indian Giver’

I rewatched this movie for the first time in a long time and I’m still amazed by the practical and visual effects.

Everything about this film just amazes me from set design, make up, props and characters.

Although a lot of the technology they show now exists today (video phone, ‘driverless’ cars) I love the wanky retro future design of it all.

The story is also top quality and the twists and turns of the story kept me gripped.

Also who doesn’t enjoy a 90s quip such as ‘consider this out divorce’ after blowing your ex-wife’s brains out.

If there are any other recommendations that are like Total Recall that I may have missed please let me know!



Submitted August 15, 2022 at 03:08AM by CloisterTheStupid__ https://ift.tt/IE9kXdw

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health