Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If you could remove one film from existence, what film would that be? No wrong answers.

Just like the title says, you get to choose one film to erase from existence. No judgements. No wrong answers. Leave just a title or post a title & your reasons.

I'm a huge dog lover & I hate the movie Hachi with Richard Gere. I know it's based on a true story but it's so overwhelmingly heart-breaking. Some of the ways that certain characters treat the dog in the movie just rub me the wrong way.

Edit: Some of these answers are really good examples of movies that might make humanity a better place if they were removed from history!! TBH, I have to look most of these up & I'm just scared people might judge me based off my recent Google search history🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣



Submitted August 27, 2022 at 10:19PM by Truefreak22 https://ift.tt/LxFcUev

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health