Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

It is time for film to implement multiple audio tracks.

I should be able to adjust the volume of the dialogue, music, and SFX separately. Feels like the industry is stuck in the past. Video games have had this as a feature for decades. I understand that some filmmakers feel this would detract from their artistic vision, but the audience should be able to enjoy themselves, too. This may not be possible in theaters or DVD, but it is something streaming services could implement. I dream of a world where subtitles were a choice, not a requirement.

Edit: Wild the number of people telling me to just go spend more money on the latest speakers. I have nice speakers. What I also have, is noise sensitivity issues, which I'm not making anyone else problem. If you don't want to change your audio track settings, you can leave them default :)



Submitted September 11, 2022 at 11:33PM by GreyHadley https://ift.tt/Khwt08p

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health