Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Kingpin (1996) is one of the best comedies, and imo best movies of all-time

I don’t expect many to agree with me but I can understand why this masterpiece is inexplicably under seen and underrated. First of all for a comedy it is rather harsh. It teaches you life lessons, particularly, don’t blame others for your mistakes in life. The acting is top shelf. I think each individual performance is some of the best I’ve seen, particularly Woody Harrelson’s, Randy Quaid, and Bill Murray. It’s almost as if each character’s acting is a comedic performance in and of itself, and the chemistry is outstanding between the characters throughout the movie. I personally think this is the Farrelly brothers best, even if Something About Mary has more laughs and is a lot more light hearted. This is a hidden gem of a movie anyway you slice it, and I think it deserves so much more praise than its relatively small cult following.



Submitted September 15, 2022 at 07:38AM by WellGroomedEric1282 https://ift.tt/yp54F1e

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health