Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Shrek 2 is every bit as good as the first one.

The first Shrek is considered a classic for its more adult-oriented tone and humor, its streamlined plot, better villain and practically becoming the internet's equivalent of everybody's favorite uncle, and I can't say its reputation is undeserved, I still love the movie, I feel Shrek 2 is every bit as good, albeit for different reasons, yet I don't think it has achieved a similar status. I feel what it lacks in mature tone, it more than makes up for with better pacing, character development, and really codifying the message the first established on how true love comes from within.

But that's just me. That's not to take anything way from the first Shrek. I just feel Shrek 2 deserves to be in the same ranking as its predecessor.



Submitted September 04, 2022 at 10:54PM by HBarnill https://ift.tt/MYRIrBN

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health