Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ace Ventura

I was 13 in 1994 when Pet Detective was released. It was the funniest thing I had ever watched at the time. It still holds up to this day.

I never really liked When Nature Calls. It has some funny stuff in it but I just didn’t like it so much. Even rewatching today, I can’t get on-board with it. I do notice now that Jim Carrey played the Ace Ventura character so much differently that he doesn’t even seem like the Ace from Pet Detective most times. It makes it just seem like it’s own movie and not even related to the first.

Does anyone else fee this way? It seems like Carrey may have completely overdone the character in this sequel. I guess possibly at the direction of the crew.



Submitted October 31, 2022 at 05:11AM by travisdust https://ift.tt/VUgki7A

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health