Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Bullet Train is a fun movie!

I bought this on Blu-ray yesterday because I've been wanting to see it since I first saw the trailer.

This was a pretty fun movie with an actually interesting complex story! Brad Pitt was super good in this! Hell, this an ensemble cast and literally everyone was fucking awesome in it. It's funny that it's only Brad's name on the cover, because most of this cast as an even amount of screen time

However idk how I didn't see Ryan Reynolds' cameo in this coming 🤣 and I didn't expect Sandra Bullock to show up, idek how I didn't even recognize her voice because she's talking to Ladybug the whole movie

ALSO, I LOVE all of the action scenes, and this movie is jam packed full of em, so anyone who desires something super actiony, they wouldn't be disappointed with this one. None of the action was even taking itself seriously, I mean this is an action comedy, but I appreciated the humorous yet brutal fighting and the slapstick vibes

And Ladybug's gag for being unlucky never got old and they always found clever ways to use said gag.

I wouldn't consider this some masterpiece but it's a fun and creative popcorn flick! I certainly don't regret the Blu-ray purchase



Submitted October 25, 2022 at 01:07AM by cinemajax https://ift.tt/D5yVZRL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health