Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Does Michael Myers have supernatural abilities, or is this a running joke I was never aware of.

My knowledge of the Halloween movies are contained to the last 3 newest ones released, the newest one several weeks ago. So forgive me if I don't have a full understanding of the entire franchise, as perhaps some of these questions are answered in an earlier film.

After watching all 3 of the newest films in a row, I simply don't see how Michael could still be alive during these films.

He's cut, stabbed, has some fingers blown off, shot multiple times point blank in the chest. Shot in the shoulder too if I remember. Inhaled a large amount of smoke for a prolonged period of time. Survived a car crash with no injuries. Beaten with a baseball bat. He receives no medical care whatsoever for any of these injuries.

Beyond even just the damage to his body, he's never shown to eat any food. In the 3rd movie he's hiding in a sewage system underneath a bridge. How he was sustaining himself is never shown, but I believe the viewers are left to assume he doesn't have the capabilities to feed himself down there for well over a year.

Does he sleep? Like the energizer bunny it's shown that he keeps going and going and going. Throughout both movies he covers a great distance just walking.

Finally his supernatural strength. Most grown male adults couldn't take on a whole squad of firefighters single handed.

With all this said I'm left to assume Michael Myers has some form of supernatural abilities that I'm not aware of, or he suffers from some of the best plot armor I've ever seen.



Submitted October 29, 2022 at 08:40PM by ToothlessGrandma https://ift.tt/AO2TMWB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health