Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

“Children of Men” - I was not ready.

I’m torn between wanting to type out novels regarding this movie, and saying as little as possible about it.

I knew - loosely - of the plot. No spoilers though.

I didn’t know it would become the most intense movie I’ve ever watched. Maybe even the best.

The sheer humanity of it all is the most powerful thing about the film. The complete duality of humankind on display - from one dystopian yet oddly relevant extreme to the other. Compassion and cruelty shown in the greatest sense of the terms.

It’s damn near unbelievable and prophetic all at once.

What about you folks, what did y’all think after your first viewing?



Submitted November 07, 2022 at 02:34AM by Swagaru https://ift.tt/MmIxhtE

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health