Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas is the greatest film adaption of a book I have ever watched.

For the past few weeks I have been reading Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas after work. I finished the book yesterday and watched the film for the first time, not really knowing anything about how it would be adapted.

And holy shit, it was perfect. Captured the spirit and feel of the book perfectly - if anything, the visual depictions of what I'd only imagined served to freak me out in ways the book couldn't. I learned that my imagination was very much less intense then what Terry Gilliam could put on screen. I lit up like a dork whenever Depp quoted the text.

This book, and the film it was adapted into, are just incredible. Somehow both hilarious and terrifying at the same time. I would recommend alcohol before you watch, if you've never seen it before. Being sufficiently inebriated really helps you empathize with Raoul Duke



Submitted November 11, 2022 at 11:45PM by NotCausedManatee https://ift.tt/R1G9Ysk

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health