Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I think I just won the die hard Christmas movie debate with my girlfriend

Ok hear me out!

I am pro Die Hard Christmas movie she is hard against and this argument has been going on for years at Christmas and I think I finally stumped her 😂

I asked her would she class home alone as a Christmas movie? Her answer…Yes! I went ok so you’ve got a movie about crooks attempting to pull off a robbery on Christmas Eve who are thwarted by a single individual who they underestimated? Why does that sound familiar?

Long story short there’s been silence for about 15 minutes. I think I’m sleeping on the couch 😂

Edit: lot of people taking this a bit more seriously than it was intended to be 😂

This is not a hill I intend to die on. My girlfriend and I have this playful back and forth every year it’s funny and not at all serious. I found it humorous that I put forward a half baked argument which literally left her speechless with no retort. I found it funny and wanted to share that’s it. We had a chuckle for 5 minutes about it after and are having a lovely Christmas dinner right now. I am not sleeping on the couch

Merry Christmas you filthy animals …and a happy new year



Submitted December 25, 2022 at 09:28PM by gregmc0890 https://ift.tt/tXVycCz

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health