Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What was the worst movie that you saw in theatres?

For me, the answer would be, without a doubt; Lady in the Water.

It was the last nail in the coffin for me in terms of my hope that M. Night Shamylam could have a rebound after his fall from grace. The plot (im being liberal with the use of the word plot) was garbage, the idea was garbage, the execution was garbage and M. Night casts himself as a prophet in it. Aside from a few moments of unintentional comedy, it had no redeeming qualities. I got my money back for it despite having sat through all of it. The guy at the counter didnt even ask follow up questions, he was so used to doing it for that movie im guessing.

What was the worst movie that you ever saw in theatres?



Submitted December 26, 2022 at 04:48AM by Farts_Mckenzie https://ift.tt/hcnvIaO

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health