Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

“Mars Attacks!” Is freaking amazing and you cannot tell me otherwise

Ok, I won’t lie, the first time I saw that movie as a kid it gave me nightmares but I randomly remembered it and rewatched it in my early teens. It’s fucking brilliant and I would watch it over and over again. I just love how the martians are basically trolling psychopaths and overall the chaotic energy the movie posesses, it’s such a shame it didn’t do particularly well in the box-office. I consider it an all time favourite of mine eventhough it’s not a perfect movie and kind of a mess like many people said, but honestly fuck the critics, I don’t think it would be as enjoyable (to me) if it wasn’t messy.



Submitted December 29, 2022 at 06:54AM by Just_Candidate1793 https://ift.tt/bDAYt4B

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health