Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What's a film that unexpectedly made you cry?

Usually before watching a movie, you can somewhat gauge what your emotional response will be. A film about a family dog passing away has a high chance of making me tear up for example.

I want to know what film made you cry, tear up, choke up, so unexpectedly it took you by surprise. For me recently, it was Coco. I reluctantly watched it at the request of my nieces. And that scene where he sings to Coco at the end had me in absolute tears, I had to leave the room. In no way shape or form would I think I'd be crying at a kid's movie at 30 years old lmao

Honourable mention to Wrath of Khan.



Submitted December 23, 2022 at 10:59PM by beardybozo https://ift.tt/5xnCytR

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health