Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Indiana Jones & Last Crusade Rewatch

Hey everyone, I just rewatched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and I was blown away by how much I enjoyed it! It's weird really, didn't think much of it the first time. The chemistry between Harrison Ford and Sean Connery as Indiana Jones and his father was electric, and the action set pieces were some of the best in the entire franchise.

One thing that really stood out to me on this rewatch was the theme of family. Indiana's relationship with his father is a major driving force throughout the movie, and it adds a whole new layer of depth to the character.

But don't get me wrong, this is still a classic Indiana Jones adventure through and through. The Grail quest is a perfect blend of myth and history, and the final showdown with the Nazis is intense and satisfying.

Some of the elements are a bit dated, but overall, I highly recommend giving Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade another watch (or a first watch if you haven't seen it yet). It's a classic adventure that holds up incredibly well.

What did you guys think of the movie(are you likewise re-watching after catching wind of the new one coming out)? Let me know in the comments!



Submitted January 07, 2023 at 03:50AM by Envoy-Insc https://ift.tt/eTOmlJG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health