Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Over 2 months ago, I put a video together about the appearance of Heather Donohue's voice from Blair Witch Project (who changed her name to Rei Hance in 2021) and how she was not credited or paid for her voice appearing in Academy Award Nominee, Tár.

She replied to the video with this comment: "It's extraordinary to me that after 25 years of being told my performance had nothing to do with the success of Blair Witch, just the audio of my performance, 25 years later, is still an effective shorthand for existential dread--and I'm still not being paid or credited. Thank you for putting this video together. It's undeniable."

For more context - the video is here.

Screenshot of the comment on the video



Submitted January 29, 2023 at 08:27AM by HalpTheFan https://ift.tt/sHVIA5Z

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health