Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What’re your thoughts on movie time lengths ?

I’ve always been a 90 minute - two hour type of guy. Sometimes I like ti get in and out and I think majority of movies can say what they need to say in that time. That doesn’t mean I don’t like long movies. The Lord of the Rings all three are among my favorite movies ever, and especially the extended versions (this is the best way to watch them), Inglorious Bastards is one of my favorite war movies, etc.

I do think some movies overstayed it’s welcome. Avatar, The Irishman, King Kong, All 3 Hobbit movies, The Revenant, etc. None of these movies are bad but I won’t go out of my way to watch them. I do believe a movie is as long as it needs to be, but sometimes as least imo some movies are long for the sake of being long

EDIT: let me clarify, I’ll watch a 3 hour movie. Definitely. A movie like the Irishman, I wouldn’t go to the theater and watch. No chance. It’s better at home because I at least I can pause to go do something or get a drink, etc. and they doesn’t mean I like all 90 minute movies, some of them do suck lol



Submitted January 07, 2023 at 01:41AM by Academic-Value1876 https://ift.tt/GHT3uzR

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health