Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Contact (1997) is my go-to cry-movie. What's yours?

I don't cry easily. Barely cried when my each of my parents died. Even in a crappy situation as I am in right now I don't self-pity or anything like that. I just am. Contact (1997) came up in a comment section a bit ago and I went and watched it yesterday. It's one of my favorite movies because the main character, Elle's, love interest, is diametrically different from her ideologically. She's an avowed atheist, he's a staunt Christian. And their chemistry is off the charts.

My favorite moment in the movie, which just makes the tears stream, is when Ellie says "they should have sent a poet." She is also tearing up in that scene and her personal emotion flows. And the tears come further as she meets with the aliens who present themselves as her dad. It's just, a great set of circumstances that really trigger me emotionally.

Another movie might be the end of Big Fish. But this one gets me good. I've seen the end of Big Fish enough that it doesn't hit as hard.



Submitted February 07, 2023 at 04:01AM by pleasetrimyourpubes https://ift.tt/r7U5lzL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health