Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Arrival just blew me away. Such an amazing movie

I know most people on here have probably watched the movie but I just hope this pushes even a few people to finally watch it.

It's been on my list to watch for some time now but never watched it until tonight (along with a few friends).

The casting was incredible, some of the moments in the movie are heart breaking and yet beautiful, the music from Jóhann Jóhannsson is out of this world and Denis Villeneuve as usual directed a phenomenal movie.

I can see that maybe this movie isn't for everyone and I know some people won't consider it a masterpiece but personally it was unbelievable.



Submitted March 27, 2023 at 06:25AM by AudioCinematic https://ift.tt/EN2xtr8

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health