Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Saw the D&D movie today. It ended up being pretty okay, better than I'd expected. Not going to win an Oscar. but it was fun, scary at moments, engaging and definitely worth the time and money. If you're into that stuff at all, def a good to see.

We had fun; my wife who only like documentaries and dramas, my teen daughter who was the one who wanted to go see it, and me, who likes a little of everything.
The first 30 mins were super corny, and I was afraid we had wasted an afternoon and $40. But it just got better and better. By the end we were cheering the characters, engaged with the events, and just overall enjoying the movie.
I think with CGI, the fantasy movies are finally going to come into their own. This almost felt like a feeler or test film.
It was not the greatest movie I've ever seen in the theater, but it was a good romp and definitely worth the money and time.
Recommend, for sure.



Submitted March 27, 2023 at 09:20AM by circular_file https://ift.tt/0hRDbim

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health