Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Does anybody have light hearted/feel good movie recommendations?

So I'm pretty exhausted after a rough few weeks, lost interest in anything requiring much energy and dont feel like concentrating really.

I'm after something entertaining yet easy to watch, wholesome, enjoyable.

Some movies I have enjoyed along these lines in the past include;

WALL-E, Shaun of The Dead, Small Soldiers, Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse, Love and Monsters.

Can't think of many more off the top of my head, I am downloading the Simpsons movie as I remember that was pretty awesome.

Any suggestions please fire my way, thanks in advance for any responses :)

- THANK YOU ALL for your comments, I'll be going through these movies soon and I'm confident you've packed my weekend with exactly what I need. You people are awesome!



Submitted March 19, 2023 at 02:34AM by JoeFS1 https://ift.tt/3DsmvJn

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health