Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The movie that was so forgettable, I accidentally watched it twice.

So this happened a few years ago. I have been seeing previews and commercials for a movie called “A Cure For Wellness”. The movie looked interesting so while my partner and I were browsing for a movie to watch on a Friday night, I saw that it was streaming, so suggested that we watch it. We start, and everything is going good, but about 30 minutes into the movie my partner asked if it looked familiar. I said maybe, but could have been from the previews I watched. Another 15 minutes pass, and he says that he thinks we have seen it already. I ask him if he remembers how it ends, and he says no. I also don’t remember, so we decide to continue watching until we can recall the ending. An hour and a half in, we are pretty sure we have seen it, but still continue, because we cannot remember the ending. It wasn’t until there were 30 minutes left that we remembered that yes, we did indeed watch it a few months ago, but apparently the movie was so unimpressive, we didn’t even realise we watched it for like 2 hours. What was your most unimpressive movie experience?



Submitted March 05, 2023 at 02:18AM by readytostart1234 https://ift.tt/mRG38Su

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health