Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I went to a small local theater and it was AMAZING

I don't go to the movies super often but I went to a matinee today at a small local theater and it was incredible.

  • Firstly the price: $6 to see the film!
  • Secondly there were NO ads. I mean nothing! No theater branding, no previews, no concessions ads, nada. Just straight into the movie at the advertised start time.
  • Thirdly not a huge mass of people to wade through and everyone there was quiet and ready to see a flick!

It felt like I walked into a private theater with like-minded people and just told them to start the movie. Absolutely the best experience I have had in a long time and made me love it again!

What's your experience with small theaters vs. bigger chain ones?

*Edit: grammar



Submitted April 17, 2023 at 03:56AM by MelArlo https://ift.tt/X5tAqkc

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health