Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies permanently changed?

So, this afternoon I was watching an old flick I hadn’t seen in at least a decade, license to Drive starring Corey Haim, and Corey Feldman. It was the movie that I had seen dozens of times growing up and always enjoyed. I just happen to be surfing on STARZ and saw that it was on, and figured I’d watch. Then I start to notice little things here and there that seem different, a line, missing, a changed music cue. And before I start having some sort of Mandela effect paranoia, I purchase it on Vudu, purely out of curiosity If all versions have been changed, and sure enough.. the digital version for purchase has also been altered from the theatrical print. What’s curious is the randomness of the changes. At one point a character and her boyfriend are going to a protest rally and he’s complaining that they have to take her mothers car, to which she asks if he would rather take her grandfathers Cadillac. In the original film he replies with “I’d rather starve”. A line that’s now completely gone. Later on in the movie heather, Graham’s character, Mercedes is passed out and placed in the trunk of a car, a blanket is put on her and she believes she’s at home and says “nighty night daddy” and rolls over. Now the word daddy has been omitted. Are there any other instances of a movie being changed like this by a studio 30 years after the fact



Submitted April 02, 2023 at 03:33AM by justinpushplay https://ift.tt/yHsLjhS

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health