Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie character do you hate with a passion?

Recently watched or rewatched rather, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and I had forgotten how much I hated Nurse Ratched. I don't mean dislike, but hate. The first time it's understandable but to feel the same way a second time, knowing it's just a movie, is kind of funny. But I wanted to punch her. I think last time I wanted to punch a character was Captain Vidal from Pan's Labyrinth, lol.

There are many other characters I've found annoying only, like Janice and Ross from Friends, whatever her name is from The Nanny, Ruby Rhod from the Fifth Element, but I rarely actually hate a character.



Submitted April 16, 2023 at 05:03AM by davecopperfield https://ift.tt/UW1JfCz

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health