Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Who is an actor or actress you'll watch in any movie they star in?

It doesn't even have to necessarily be your favourite actor or actress, but if they're starring in a movie than it'll increase you're interest in wanting to see it. Just to see how they perform, and what value they bring to the movie.

For example, I really try to watch any movie I can find that stars Eddie Murphy in it. I know that if he stars in it, the movie is going to be funny even if it's not necessarily good but you still watch it cause you can expect some decent humour. But if it's a dramatic role, I'm interested to see how well he performs cause he also has the range of taking roles seriously when he has to.

Another one is Krysten Ritter, who I think is one of the most underrated actresses in the film industry. I have watched quite a bit of movies (including shows) she's starred in from comedies to drama films and her range is absolutely phenomenal.



Submitted April 30, 2023 at 04:41AM by phantom_avenger https://ift.tt/jHEWlcm

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health