Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Total Recall (1990) is a classic.

I really love everything about this movie, from the cast to the sets, production & practical effects that make me miss this kind of 80s/90s cinema. It really captures the 90s sci fi magic in a way that feels familiar yet also very fresh, cause there isn't really any other movies quite like it. Anyway, aside from the iconic 'cornflakes' line, I didn't remember much about this movie since my childhood, but one thing that definitely struck me is this movie is a lot more violent than I remember. The movie is kinda campy so the violence is done in an almost comedic way, but that's something I definitely remembered differently. I really recommend this movie for those who haven't seen it, and those who have, I recommend this on blu ray/4k, it looks absolutely gorgoeus while still keeping the 90s old school vibe/90s movie magic.



Submitted April 30, 2023 at 01:54AM by Routine-Bass-1790 https://ift.tt/aw7kTAB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health