Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Detective Pikachu isn't a perfect movie, but it really deserves a follow up in that world.

I am a man in my early 30s. So, suffice to say that I was a fan of Pokemon growing up.

When I saw the Detective Pikachu in theaters, I initially felt that they had captured lightning in a bottle. The art direction for the live action Pokemon felt so accurate. The world felt like the anime/games had come to life! I truly believed it was the start of something big. The underground fighting arena was so cool! Using Loudred as the speakers/DJ was so smart, and totally how things work in the anime! IT WAS SO GOOD!! I WANT MORE!

However...it was just not as successful as it needed to be.

I really wish we could get more, not necessarily another Detective Pikachu movie, but more live action Pokemon in that world!



Submitted May 03, 2023 at 04:30AM by postALEXpress https://ift.tt/megkRDC

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health