Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I’m gonna be honest, to me at least this Subreddit is horrible for discussion or critique on things

I’ve noticed a handful of “DAE recent movie bad?” posts lately. But they are less critiques about the actual films they’re talking about and more akin to a never ending bitter tirade. And oftentimes the poster will deride anyone who disagrees with them. You could boil their thoughts down to “too many people like a movie I don’t like and I don’t like it!” Or there reason for disliking X thing is so ridiculous that it makes me wonder if they even payed attention in the first place.

There is nothing wrong with liking/disliking a movie regardless of greater general opinion. But it’s when people become a**holes about is when it gets annoying. I can’t imagine getting riled up over someone not sharing the same opinion as me.



Submitted May 09, 2023 at 11:50AM by Competitive_Bid7071 https://ift.tt/zjPOwZT

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health