Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

“Josie and the Pussycats is dystopian in premise, but not tone”

I came across this video essay awhile back about how Josie and the Pussycats is the greatest movie of all time, and I just love it. I know there are other fans of this cult classic here so I wanted to share:

https://youtu.be/Pfr5aX2DCio

It captures my feelings on this movie (fair warning that it takes a few minutes before they start digging into why it’s the best movie ever though lol).

Whenever someone asks me what my favourite movie is this is the first one that pops into my head (followed by Joe vs the Volcano). It’s a satire of consumerism and capitalism, but also it’s not trying to be serious or self important. It’s bright and colourful and everyone in it is having a great time. The music lives on all my playlists and it’s peak Parker Posey. The background and world-building is so fun. I could go on.

Dujour means crash positions!



Submitted June 06, 2023 at 02:09AM by wickedprairiewinds https://ift.tt/96rCkNB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health