Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Tron: Legacy

I just watched this for the first time--

I liked it a lot. I think it's flawed, but a good movie overall. The soundtrack was BRILLIANT. My GOD the music had me captivated. The visuals were great as well, and while the Jeff Bridges CGI de-aging wasnt amazing, it actually worked well enough because they were in a virtual world. I liked the idea of the ISOs, but wish it was more fully fleshed out. I think the movie was just lacking something... I cant quite put my finger on it. Perhaps its the real world stuff that let me down. The movie could have built Sam's life up a bit more and then sent him into the computer. Idk, I guess ill have to ponder more on why the movie felt slightly empty to me.

But overall I liked it. And when Flyn sacrificed himself at the end, Ill admit, that brought a tear to my eye. But the MUSIC GODDAM IT'S SO GOOD.

Anyways, i know im late to this one, but im glad I watched. Its sad to see we wont be getting a sequel to this but rather some absolute schlock with Jared fu**ing Leto, bleh. Disney, why you doing this? Bring back the Legacy cast and make a proper sequel FFS!



Submitted June 15, 2023 at 01:21PM by OverlordPacer https://ift.tt/d2fS6hJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health