Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What are your top 5 time travel movies?

My top 5 are:

  1. Triangle (2009) - One of those movies where you think you understand it, then a bit over halfway through you realize you’re lost.

  2. Tenet (2020) - I think this one might get bumped higher once I rewatch and better understand it.

  3. Predestination (2014) - Probably the biggest mind f*** I’ve seen in my life. It should maybe be higher on my list.

  4. Edge of Tomorrow (2014) - I wasn’t the biggest fan of groundhogs day type time travel, this movie showed me how great this style of time travel can be.

  5. Primer (2004) - What a masterpiece. I most certainly had to look up explanations for this one.



Submitted June 24, 2023 at 05:20AM by austenjg https://ift.tt/hQLmVyw

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health