Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is the worst thing Steven Spielberg has directed?

I just watched Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983) for the first time yesterday. It's a pretty forgettable movie overall, but 3/4 of the segments were somewhat enjoyable, at least.

Then there's "Kick the Can"...

That was one of the cringiest sequences that I've seen in a big Hollywood film. I was pretty shocked to learn that it was directed by Spielberg right in his prime, coming off the back of Raiders and ET.

I haven't watched everything Spielberg has directed, but even with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in mind, Kick the Can is 100% the worst thing I've seen from him. Just a complete dumpster fire.

What would you rate as Spielberg's worst directorial effort?



Submitted June 05, 2023 at 06:07AM by Non-NewtonianSnake https://ift.tt/J34sFc8

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health