Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Just finished Schindlers List. Wow was that hard to watch for 3 hours. Absolutely stomach wrenching and heart breaking.

The scene that I think broke me completely was when the women at the Krakow camp (I think) were being examined and were all excited to be left behind while getting dressed, the scene shifts to kids jumping into the trucks. The scene where all the children are waving and shouting happily to the other adult prisoners completely broke me down. To see the pain in the eyes of those mothers as they know that their children and other’s children were off to to be slaughtered. As a parent, I had to pause the movie and sit for a while alone.

The second scene that absolutely destroyed me was when Oskar arrives at the camp and the scene is industrial conveyer belts dumping dead bodies into a massive pile of burning bodies. The guards seeming in phased. As a Jew this what’s especially horrific as it shows a graphic depiction of the absolute horrors that were committed.

When I was finished watching the movie I took a long look at the black screen and had a moment of “what in the hell did I watch?”



Submitted July 07, 2023 at 11:48PM by wmachiato https://ift.tt/E2iNow0

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health