Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Name a movie that you can't watch for personal reasons.

Not because it's too gory, too scary, because you don't like whatever actor.

But a movie that you can't bring yourself to watch (or rewatch) due to something personal.

My example is 'Colossal' (2016).

I was dating a girl I worked with, who also had an ex in the same office (who I did not like at all). She said she had watched it by herself, on a night that I was out of town, and was talking to me about how much she liked it. I then separately overheard the ex talking to someone in the office about seeing it, and realized that they had watched it together. That turned out to be true. So to this day, I can't bring myself to watch it because that's all I would be thinking about.



Submitted July 27, 2023 at 11:10PM by Open-Cream2823 https://ift.tt/FtsA1H9

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health