Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Re-watching Jurassic Park (1993) and still amazed at how real the dinosaurs look

Jurassic Park the first one from 1993 had a lot of impact on me at a young age. The movie came out when I was a child and we went and saw it in the theatre 4 times in 93. Granted I was young it was one of the movies that completely blew me away with how amazing it was. I was obsessed with everything about the movie as a child.

I was recently rewatching it and I am amazed at how well the dinosaurs look. Like they look real. Somehow this movie made in '93 has the best CGI I've ever seen, beating out movies even made today. I don't know how they did it, but it just feels real, like they actually had real dinosaurs in the movie. I can't say the same for the sequels or really any modern movie that uses CGI. There's an element of this that is a rant, because if it looks computer generated and doesn't "feel" real, it kills a part of the movie for me. Movies feel they're increasingly getting worse with CGI with un-natural movements, choppy frame rates and or two much motion blur. But Jurassic Park got it perfect.

This movie ticks all my boxes, its so perfect. Thanks for reading.

Edit: Talking about the trex and raptor shots. Someone pointed out in the comments that the dinosaurs in the jeep scene look not that great.



Submitted July 13, 2023 at 11:58PM by KookyKaleidoscope152 https://ift.tt/Gqpmy2d

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health